Best Hair Transplant Doctors In Athens Greece Area?

Sean1968

Reaction score
Hi
Thinking about having a hair transplant and have heard about the Choi method.
Is this (seemingly) innovative method of hair replacement unique
to the clinic based in Athens or does anyone offer the service in UK?
Has anyone a Dr to recommend for hair transplant in the UK?
For someome on the hair loss scale 5 or 6, what do people think - or should I just throw in the towel and get used to it?
Finally, is it possible to donate 3500 hairs in one sitting or is that
unlikely?
Much thanks
Sean

G

Sean i havent heard of that method but i have had a hair transplant about 11 months ago and are wrapped with the results.I have heard Dr Feller is good but i would recommend to do your own research.It is possible to transplant that many via FUE but i wouldnt recommend it as the chance of the grafts surving isnt as high.Its sfaer to have less via FUE or strip which has a better success rate.

Damo

whiskey

Established Member
Reaction score
It is a general belief among the best Drs in the world that the Choi method is NOT good. The Choi place claim that the grafts aren't touched as much with this method so they don't get damaged - complete rubbish. If the grafts are taken out like normal they then have to be pushed into a Choi implanter before then putting the graft in your head. It actually adds to the trauma caused to the graft.

If you can buzz your hair right down & you don't look bad - go with it. It's cheaper, easier & you don't have to worry again because you've taken control of your hair. Buzzed hair looks really good on some people, it just depends on your head shape.
If you simply can't do that then the ONLY Dr in the UK to see is Dr Rogers in Stratford upon Avon. I've just booked my second FUE procedure with him & I'm extremely happy with my choice. He's the only UK Doctor that is keeping up to date with all the new methods. None of the other UK Drs are as good - May, Farjo, Wellsbourne, Regency crown, Norton etc - wouldn't touch any of them.

G

Whiskey i had a hair transplant from Dr Martnick in Australia.Check out my results and tell me what you think.Im going back for my 2nd procedure less then a months time.Having grafts put in at 50cm/2 which should really dense up my situation so nobody thinks im thinning.Had 1st procedure 12 months ago now.

Damien

Sean1968

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments guys.
Whiskie - any reason why you think Dr Farjo isn't up to scratch? He gets rave reviews elsewhere

G

Sean ive heard the same about him, but then again i havent spoken to anyone thats had a hair transplant performed by him either.

Damo

oliver

Reaction score
don't limit yourself to the u.k - for the sake of a quick flight you can see the best of the best in the U.S.

A hair transplant isn't something you do on the cheap and you don't want to limit yourself to a dr because of their location or yours.

FUE is proving to be just as successful as strip damien - your misinforming people - Fue in with the right DR is as good as any strip dr.

Dr rogers on the other hand is a good hair transplant Doctor but limited in experience compared to the u.s docs.

G

Oliver i never said FUE wasnt any good i think its great it just cost's alot more money to do for the same results as strip.Either way its up to the individual.

Damien

whiskey

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean1968 said:
Thanks for your comments guys.
Whiskie - any reason why you think Dr Farjo isn't up to scratch? He gets rave reviews elsewhere

It's not that I think he's particularly bad, it's just that he's falling behind with the times. I would say that he (Bessam farjo) comes second behind Rogers, Michael May would be third.
Most of the UK Drs are too set in their ways & make a fair amount of money doing what they're already doing - therefore they see no point in changing or learning newer methods. Like I said , Rogers is the only one that is pushing forward.

If money and travel was no object then Cole or Feller for FUE or Hasson & Wong for strip are the ways to go.

G

im looking forward to my second procedure in less then a months time.Should take the total to 2400 in the front to mid region.

Damo