Best Hair Transplant Clinic With The Best Natural Results In Turkey

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, Can you give me suggestions for hair transplant clinic in turkey judging only by how natural the hairline looks and the results?

I've been looking at ASMED clinic (Dr Koray Erdogan) and he's doing good job

I'm just looking for other clinics before I decide picking this clinic to go to, hope you help me with that, thanks!

Reactions: MMT

subterfuge

Reaction score
I'm researching too. I think erdogan seems to be the best, although he's the most expensive (still cheap by worldwide standards, but too rich for my blood) so i'm still searching

Looking at cinik at the moment but hoping to get some more good recommendations who I can investigate a little

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've personally booked with Armamed (Dr Erkan Demirsoy) for January based on his results, price and that he takes only 1 patient a day.

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've personally booked with Armamed (Dr Erkan Demirsoy) for January based on his results, price and that he takes only 1 patient a day.
I have looked him up on youtube, he doesn't really expose the hairline and comb throw it and get it wet to see how it look like wet, the best way to see the hair transplant results is by a video really close to the hairline and the hairline is exposed, from what I've seen on the videos he doesn't really expose the hairline all I see is just hair density, anyway it doesn't mean he's doing a bad job

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have looked him up on youtube, he doesn't really expose the hairline and comb throw it and get it wet to see how it look like wet, the best way to see the hair transplant results is by a video really close to the hairline and the hairline is exposed, from what I've seen on the videos he doesn't really expose the hairline all I see is just hair density, anyway it doesn't mean he's doing a bad job

Personally, I looked at reviews from his patients on this site, the hair loss restoration network and, using my limited German skills, some German forum I forget the name of to assess his work as I was sceptical of the price.

I personally wouldn't be interested in how hair looks wet after a transplant, I've got friends and family with super thick hair which looks ridiculously thin when wet. I understand that a transplant will never give you original density anyway, only the illusion of density, which is fine for me.

Regardless, I will post a thread in January documenting my experience with updates every so often so others can make informed decisions if they're considering Dr. Demirsoy.

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I looked at reviews from his patients on this site, the hair loss restoration network and, using my limited German skills, some German forum I forget the name of to assess his work as I was sceptical of the price.

I personally wouldn't be interested in how hair looks wet after a transplant, I've got friends and family with super thick hair which looks ridiculously thin when wet. I understand that a transplant will never give you original density anyway, only the illusion of density, which is fine for me.

Regardless, I will post a thread in January documenting my experience with updates every so often so others can make informed decisions if they're considering Dr. Demirsoy.
you can achieve a good density with a hair transplant, I'm just more concerned about how natural the hairline will look like, it doesn't matter if you have a good density when you have a bad looking hairline with a lot of double and triple grafts on it you know what I mean? anyway good luck man, I hope it turns out well for you and get a good results

MMT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, Can you give me suggestions for hair transplant clinic in turkey judging only by how natural the hairline looks and the results?

I've been looking at ASMED clinic (Dr Koray Erdogan) and he's doing good job

I'm just looking for other clinics before I decide picking this clinic to go to, hope you help me with that, thanks!

Here you can check out this place:

https://www.mymeditravel.com/hair-transplant-procedures-in-turkey

Since you're looking for a good hair transplant clinic I'm sure MyMediTravel will be a good portal for you. You can compare a lot of clinics, heir reviews, best prices, etc all in one place.

I hope you will like that portal.

codswallop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went with Erdogan, and am very happy with the results. I have made a thread about it.

Erdogan takes 9 patients per day. Keep researching :)
I had my transplant over 2 days, and there were 4 each day. Erdogan only did the incisions by himself, with his staff doing the extraction and implantation, but he would come and check at ~hourly intervals during the rest of the procedure. They also had a dedicated anesthetist.

P.S. this was in November 2017... no idea if things have changed since then.