Best Energy Supplement .. ?

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what can i take to boost my energy ?

is there any protein or drug that you guys take to have much less lazy and sleepy days ?

thanks

drinkrum

Reaction score
Modafinil is marketed as Alertec in Canada and Provigil in the U.S.and is dispensed as treatment for severe narcolepsy. It is an amphetamine derivative and allows you to stay awake for days without loss of productivity. It also does not interfere with your sleep should you decide to count sheep. It is used by the U.S. Air Force when conducting recon missions that require pilots to be awake for days and can't stop anywhere (as it would give away their position). You can buy it from http://www.qhi.co.uk. Good luck with it -- you're taking it at your own risk.

D.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
i swear to God, no potions is gonna help you gain energy. and its a mistake for you to look for one...it all starts with your life and within your life...if you lack energy/ feelling sleepy/ its cause you dont have a stimulation in your life...and could also be/ starting to be depressed.

do you/ ever have a gf? whats always on your mind? by confronting/ and conquering those issues.../ or rather getting rid of them...your energy will quatruple, i swear to you.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
i swear to God, no potions is gonna help you gain energy. and its a mistake for you to look for one...it all starts with your life and within your life...if you lack energy/ feelling sleepy/ its cause you dont have a stimulation in your life...and could also be/ starting to be depressed.

do you/ ever have a gf? whats always on your mind? by confronting/ and conquering those issues.../ or rather getting rid of them...your energy will quatruple, i swear to you.

the fact is im lazy person and no i dont have any girl in my mind to make me feel like sh*t

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Modafinil is marketed as Alertec in Canada and Provigil in the U.S.and is dispensed as treatment for severe narcolepsy. It is an amphetamine derivative and allows you to stay awake for days without loss of productivity. It also does not interfere with your sleep should you decide to count sheep. It is used by the U.S. Air Force when conducting recon missions that require pilots to be awake for days and can't stop anywhere (as it would give away their position). You can buy it from http://www.qhi.co.uk. Good luck with it -- you're taking it at your own risk.

D.

i dont need to be awake for days, but i do need a energy booster that makes you energetic during the day and also feel good when i wake up. Most of the time after waking up , i tend to go back to sleep again

G

I have been taking a "green drink" for about three years now.

This is equivalent to something like 2 cups of raw natural food (vegetable mainly)
that I take at least 15 minutes before eating every morning.

I notice my energy level is much greater when I am taking this.