Best cuts for baldies

James

Reaction score
Had my hair cut today.....

When the hairdresser finnished i wanted to run home because it was a mess!

Once i got home and looking at it after 30 minutes i decided that it was pretty nice and friends and my girlfriend reacted really positive as well!

Didnt choose for the bald look because my head doesnt have the right (beckham) shape i think......But after discussing with my hairdresser we decided to have it really short on the sides and reasonably short on the top....

Anyway i'm happier now...

P.s. i made my decission after reading this:

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/health/hair/hangon/9/article.php

p.p.s. Im using

Mon Nizoral
Tue T-gel
Wed Nizoral
Thur T-gel
Frid Head n Shoulders
Sat Loreal (for a thicker look)
Sun Nizoral

Is this allright?, (especially the t-gel after nizoral part is what im a bit worried about)

Cheers,

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
James said:
p.p.s. Im using

Mon Nizoral
Tue T-gel
Wed Nizoral
Thur T-gel
Frid Head n Shoulders
Sat Loreal (for a thicker look)
Sun Nizoral

Is this allright?, (especially the t-gel after nizoral part is what im a bit worried about)

Cheers,

Just don't expect to grow or even maintain just using shampoos.

James

Reaction score
you're right

but im using kirkland minoxidil 5% and proscar 1mg a day as well.

(check my regimen for more details.)

But is the shampoo regimen allright? Or is it too much?

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally I'd give my scalp a rest 1 or 2 days a week. Sometimes I'll just rinse it with water and others use a mild baby shampoo.

morphuesX

Reaction score
i agree..i would go easy on the anti dandruff shampoos unless u have some severe skin condition like psosiaris or eczema!! :roll:

i would drop nizoral and tgel combine usage to 3 times and rest of the days h&s or a regular shampoo would do

wombat

Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every person that looked at my shaved scalp and said, "Yeah I'd do that too, but it wouldn't suite my head shape", then I'd be a rich, rich man. :)

Hell when I shaved mine I had people saying, "Don't do it! You still have plenty of hair! Your head is the wrong shape!" and I did it anyway, now I am talking about growing my hair back and the same people are saying, "No don't it really suites you!".

I mean common, you have to shave it just once don't you? Just in case your stressing out about nothing and you realise you're actually okay with being shaved bald? It would only take a few months to grow out if you didn't like it, not as if you're sacrificing your hair forever!

My 2c.

Fuzz

Reaction score
I rotate Nizoral, T-Sal, T-Gel, and Tea Tree Oil shampoo. Besides some of these being anti-microbial/fungal and possibly anti-DHT, they have anti-inflammation qualities. If you are suffering from male pattern baldness, you have inflammation (whether you can see it or not).

I believe HairLossTalk.com has studies showing the increased hair counts using Nizoral and the hair growth inducing ability of Head & Shoulders.