Best Clinic Or Surgeon In Istanbul, Turkey

mikoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'll try and make this quick.

I'm about to book in for surgery for a hair transplant. I've two questions.

I'm just wondering what is the best clinic/doctor in Istanbul? All suggestions welcome.

What is the best technique, FUE or DHI? I plan on shaving the donor but leaving the top...I don't want colleagues to notice so plan on taking two weeks. What is the best method?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Touche Unique

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I had a FUE hair transplant in Istanbul 5 months ago with Dr Berker. She is a wonderful established cosmetic surgeon.
Basically you will have to shave your head and going unnoticed is surely that nobody will manage to guarantee you, and if they do please run away!
I had 3000+ graphs (max amount possible in one session) and compared to many people I saw in Istanbul I had no scrubs onto my skulls and the donor area recovered very quickly. Long story short, the intervention was made in extremely clean environment and with real professional (Dr Berker there the ALL time) where MOST clinics will guarantee you presence of doctor and so many other things that they will not honor.
Overall, you should count 2500-3000 EUR for an intervention with great results, any offers showing you models pictures, low prices and making you believe in so many things are simply in business for business and do not care about patients. Which actually leads me to clinic offering guarantee, well read these words: you cannot pursue any doctors in Turkey!.-)
For any details about Dr Berker, pictures and contact please get in touch with me via WhatsApp +33 626 13 25 71

IsacCornish

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is this Dr. Berker and what does she find in Istanbul? Not a very Turkish name, lol. Anyway, I know a couple of British doctors who moved to Istanbul because of the better conditions and salaries. I don't know if that's true, but probably Dr. Berker is from the same group. You know, it's not very good news because it's difficult to find a good doctor these days. When I started losing my hair, I was in desperate need of a good audiologist near me to check my current hair state. Couldn't find it for a long time, but eventually, my friend shared with me the contacts of one clinic. He saved me a lot.

Last edited: