"best before" date minoxidil??

trasher

Reaction score
is there a "best before" date on minoxidil?? :) because I cant really see any, and I am using some old ones. Older than a year

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
The best before trick. Pharmaceuticals do this in order for you to buy more. Trick of the trade. :bravo:

Just apply a bit more! As minoxidil is in alcohol, no bacteria should grow in it. You will notice this when a big amount of rubbish is growing in it. Only thing you will notice is some precipitate. Just warm this up to roughly 37 degrees celcius and this will dissolve.

Don't bin it! You may notice it might be slightly yellow.

trasher

Reaction score
TEDDYRUXPIN said:
The best before trick. Pharmaceuticals do this in order for you to buy more. Trick of the trade. :bravo:

Just apply a bit more! As minoxidil is in alcohol, no bacteria should grow in it. You will notice this when a big amount of rubbish is growing in it. Only thing you will notice is some precipitate. Just warm this up to roughly 37 degrees celcius and this will dissolve.

Don't bin it! You may notice it might be slightly yellow.

Okay. Its just because its seems not to have an effect on me any more. It just makes such kind of a white layer on my scalp, and then I thought that it might be the "best before" date??