Belgravia brexit dilemma, need alternative for Minoxidil 5%

Kriss de Valnor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am curious if any of you are familiar with Belgravia and are their customers? Well I have been, for the last 4 years, and it did save me from going completely bold in the front and rapidly progressing back in my mid 30ties...
They started me on Minoxidil 4% in 2016, later we changed to Minoxidil 5%.

Problem is, due to Brexit, Belgravia can no longer ship liquids outside of GB!!! They are basically now offering all their international clients to change to Minoxidil 10% cream. I read a thread here mentioning the cream and higher concentration and it doesn’t sound like a good move. I’m used to Belgravia and their service, although it hasn’t been cheap, but cream is a b**ch to apply and sounds like some people regret going for such high concentration. For the first time in 4 years I am concidering quitting Belgravia and looking for similar liquid product at 5%. Anybody here with the same problem?

What alternative Minoxidil 5% product in liquid form have you had a good experience with and would you suggest? Is Kirkland at all a good idea? It seems very cheap. Thanks for your help!!!