Belgian Post Is God Damn Awful What The Hell

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@FredtheBelgian @WhitePolarBear

I have S-Equol sitting in the Brussels Airport for three mothercucking days and it hasn't moved an inch. Y'all better get your sh*t sorted out.

Also why the f@ck is Fred banned?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get why anyone would get a ban here at all honestly, its kind of dumb and that kind of actions by mods that will chase users and $$$ clicks away to other forums, but hey how thats how competition is made I guess.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes, when I look up at the sky, I see him watching over me from the clouds

polar_bear_cloud_by_artaquilus-d4oqefy.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was a sober, serious man before i came here, but when i went on the brotzu thread and learned that it didn't work, i turned into one of those guys who after hearing very bad news, snap and start laughing crazily.

no brotzu and no cloning make cuebald something something.

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont get why anyone would get a ban here at all honestly, its kind of dumb and that kind of actions by mods that will chase users and $$$ clicks away to other forums, but hey how thats how competition is made I guess.

I don't get why anyone would get a ban in here either... But that guy, the bear, tried to get ME banned a couple of times (under other accounts and forums though).

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why anyone would get a ban in here either... But that guy, the bear, tried to get ME banned a couple of times (under other accounts and forums though).

This is the only forum I'm on, and I don't know who you are unless you were Nameless or Foucault.

In which case your ban was justified.