before and after (pics)

hoffmanbmx

Reaction score
have been on a certain natural solution (search my posts if you want to find out what, don't want to appear like I'm advertising for them) for three weeks, plus MSM and zinc, and my hair is looking and feeling better in my opinion.

It's greasy in this pic, and so does look better when washed, but here's a before and after.

Admittedly the light isn't the same in the pics, but would welcome honest opinions on whether there is an improvement.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1524/11ub.jpg

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It definitley "looks" better but I have a hard time believing that you've had such improvememnt after just 3 weeks on any regime.

Probably the change in lighting is just creating an illusion of improvement as the lighting in the after pics makes your hair look much darker. Either that or you dyed your hair because it looks much greyer in the first pic.

hoffmanbmx

Reaction score
The light was slightly different, and my hair has been cut slightly (in the 1st pic the tips of my hair were growing out where I bleached it 5 months earlier) but as far as I can recall on the official website it said that it can also help restore your hair's natural colour as well as help regrowth.

I'm 22 and normally have a few curly grey hairs on the side of my head, but these have decreased in number.

My hair definitely feels healthier, and the strands look thicker, as well as a grey fuzz where I'm sure there was no or very little hair about a month ago.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
only difference in the first set of pics is that you showered in the last one and in the other your hair is greasier

SE-freak

Reaction score
3 weeks is nothing for the hair cycle. Any possitive result in 3 weeks is self delusion(or different lighting-styling). As for the hair itself, it is dead protein. An accumulation of substances could give a "thicker" impression but in terms of growth I doubt that there could be any difference.

Deaner

Reaction score
3 weeks isn't enough. You're lying to us, and you're lying to yourself. Give it another 8 months.

G

There are differences in the picture, which could be attributed to the light source. As other posters have said, 3 weeks is way to short to see any major differences when starting a treatment. You need to give at least six months to a year to see if any treatment is working for you.

But there is also a different side to this. If you think that your hair is looking better than before even after a few weeks, and even it it's due to the light source then you are bound to feel better a about yourself. Which is a positive thing.

Good luck.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hexaphane shampoo i think is a good shampoo, it has inumerous of vitamins good for the hair, and leaves my scalp very soft. i like it, but i use others too.