Been on finpecia since June '05 and still losing ground??

seeves

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been reading posts on this site for months and finally got an email adress set up that would work right with this site. Anyways I first noticed my hair loss in 2004 at the age of 19 although i probably started at 18 and wasnt sure what was going on with it. I tried procerin in the beginning and figured out that was a scam pretty quick. I dropped $2000 for laser hair therapy and realized that too was not that great although it gave me some peace of mind since i was doing something about my hair loss which was primarily in the front along my hairline. In june 2005 i decided to give Finpecia a shot after researching online and seeing that that it was one of the most affordable things a college student could try. I feel like i have steadily been losing ground around my temples, hairline and the entire front in general. This is kind of depressing since i thought i caught it early enough not to ever let it become noticable to others. My father is completely bald with the u shaped pattern and I in no way want this to happen to me at least not anytime in the near future. I recently got on the minoxidil liquid in october to thicken up the front but lately i have been seeing the opposite. my thinning in these areas may be associated the minoxidil with this since this noticable thinning is pretty much only happening where i apply it. I have some photos for you all to look at but since i just joined i am not too sure how to upload them yet. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Also i am 22 now.