Been 11 months , have a question

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Its been 11 months since my hair transplant with Armani.

I had some hairline work done. My hair has always been very fine and straight. My hair transplant hair is curly and very coarse at the moment and i am not sure why.

I mean, this was my own hair taken from the back which was not curly nor coarse.

Can someone explain?

soccerguy11

Reaction score
I haven't had a hair transplant but many people say it can take well over a year for the hair to assume its original texture

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
soccerguy11 said:
I haven't had a hair transplant but many people say it can take well over a year for the hair to assume its original texture

Thats what i was thinking so i wasnt all that worried.

thanks for the reply.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
first you need to upload them to photobucket.com it's free. then copy and paste the link to your pics in the post. photobucket will give you 3 or 4 links per picture so make sure you copy the link that has in the beggining and end of the link. pretty simple once you've done it a few times. good luck

by the way, i'm at about 4 month post op and the transplanted hairs are very fine right now. kinda wirery. i've heard that they will get thicker as time goes on. 14 months is suppossed to yield your results so give it some more time.

so how has your experience been with your hair transplant over the past 11 months? are you happy with the results so far?

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The hair at the back of the head is darker and thicker which is good when transplanting for hairline. As for it being curly its probably because its not mature yet which needs a year.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
The hair at the back of the head is darker and thicker which is good when transplanting for hairline. As for it being curly its probably because its not mature yet which needs a year.

Yeah its curly and coarse but they did say the end result isnt until around 14 months..

So i got 3 more to go.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
dirtrider67 said:
first you need to upload them to photobucket.com it's free. then copy and paste the link to your pics in the post. photobucket will give you 3 or 4 links per picture so make sure you copy the link that has in the beggining and end of the link. pretty simple once you've done it a few times. good luck

by the way, i'm at about 4 month post op and the transplanted hairs are very fine right now. kinda wirery. i've heard that they will get thicker as time goes on. 14 months is suppossed to yield your results so give it some more time.

so how has your experience been with your hair transplant over the past 11 months? are you happy with the results so far?[/quote]

When i get a chance ill try it.

I am happy with my results.. Although my left side where it closes is not as thick as the right.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
is it possible that the hair replaced grows back in stages beginning with the vellous form and eventually turning into the permanent (cant think of the name right now) darker longer, more pigmantated hair?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Terminal hair?