Bee Venom, Anyone Else Give This A Try?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else ever try it, there was some actual research on it. I have been using for two months and it did seem to halt hair loss. I was just purchasing off amazon and applying topically, it would sting like hell in areas without hair and get red then go away in half an hour....I think it did halt things for a while and can't really tell what the hell it's doing now, I also got pretty nasty sides just like long term use on finasteride in the past few days.

Anyone else give this a try?

Reactions: br1

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it would be interesting how this treatment pans out keep us updated. btw what kind of sides you are experiencing ?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Really seemed like it halted all loss at first, then at the two month mark I had sides just as bad as finasteride. No erection, no interest in sex at all but I also got the worst sides for me which is just complete lack of motivation, fight, energy, ability to make decisions (brain fog), insomnia...just fucked up. I have two kids a wife and can't just check out like that, I was 35 minutes late today for the kids school just because I get fucked up and lose all desire to do anything on anti dht stuff. Could tolerate finasteride for years when I was younger but now I just can't tolerate a loss in test.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh right after i tried cat piss and a cows tongue licking my head ... come on man . The phrase "clutching at straws" has no other possible meaning here