"baldness Harassment" At Work. Seriously.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have sexual harassment, gender sensitivity, and disability legal defense.

So, do bald men have any legal protection from being harassed in the workplace?

The last time it happened to me, someone asked what my girlfriend did to which i responded "hair stylist".

To which my supervisor (female) responded:

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??

My greatest regret is that i didnt file a lawsuit there and then, since there were two witnesses on hand.

And.......had the b**ch fired immediately (the owner would have canned her *** immediately)

shookwun

Reaction score
K

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would get a statement from the two witnesses, I don't know if theres a statute of limitations on that sort of thing. If you hear any more comments you don't like, you could also let them know you don't appreciate it and write down a description of the incident and date it.

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the age where you can't criticize anyone, where you can't say someone fat (although a lot of people have thyroid problems), where you can't stare at a person who's dressed with pink socks yellow short and a big fat fur, because he's making a statement with his/her outfit and you are an average Joe, who are you to judge? We have to face every-days judgement, critique and mocking about our god damn heads, like it is some kind of deserving punishment...Hollywood makes so many movies about whatever crap issue you imagine. I guarantee you: If they film the life of a balding teenager through his late 20's, this sh*t is gonna win 5 Oscars.

shookwun

Reaction score
ptrunn6-gif.gif

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
My greatest regret is that i didnt file a lawsuit there and then, since there were two witnesses on hand.

Haha such an American statement.

You should sue the female population for discriminating against bald men. /s

Unfortunately crying to the government is not a solution to your problem.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have sexual harassment, gender sensitivity, and disability legal defense.

So, do bald men have any legal protection from being harassed in the workplace?

The last time it happened to me, someone asked what my girlfriend did to which i responded "hair stylist".

To which my supervisor (female) responded:

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??

And.......had the b**ch fired immediately (the owner would have canned her *** immediately)

Why didn't you act like a real man and stand up for yourself?

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would get a statement from the two witnesses, I don't know if theres a statute of limitations on that sort of thing. If you hear any more comments you don't like, you could also let them know you don't appreciate it and write down a description of the incident and date it.
Legally, it would be a "tough sell" that you were "damaged" due to harassment like that......AS A MAN.

Now, if a male boss said something like that, it would be INSTANT LOTTO