Hello guys, I'm 27 years old and I'm balding. I am currently taking 1mg/day of finasteride and 2ml/day of Minoxidil (I started 10 months ago more or less).
I would like an advice, on my current situation and on if I can do something more than taking those two drugs.
I heard about Nizoral shampoo, it really helps?
Below you are gonna find my pictures, how bad is it?
I would like an advice, on my current situation and on if I can do something more than taking those two drugs.
I heard about Nizoral shampoo, it really helps?
Below you are gonna find my pictures, how bad is it?
Attachments
-
DSC_0876.JPG105.7 KB · Views: 375 -
DSC_0875.JPG116.9 KB · Views: 368 -
DSC_0874.JPG92.8 KB · Views: 401 -
DSC_0873.JPG111.4 KB · Views: 362 -
DSC_0870.JPG82.1 KB · Views: 399 -
DSC_0869.JPG77.2 KB · Views: 402 -
DSC_0868.JPG71.8 KB · Views: 355 -
DSC_0881.JPG76.6 KB · Views: 383 -
DSC_0880.JPG94.2 KB · Views: 391 -
DSC_0879.JPG84.3 KB · Views: 356 -
DSC_0878.JPG111.3 KB · Views: 387
