Balding at 15!?

hudsonhawke

Established Member
Reaction score
At this age probably safest thing to do is try derma-rolling on the bald spots. You're too young to start finasteride and not much point using minoxidil without finasteride.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a worse hairline at 13 and I'm 31 now. With my transplant it looks like I'm a full head. Minoxidil and micro needling have helped me

Annonimous103

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this age probably safest thing to do is try derma-rolling on the bald spots. You're too young to start finasteride and not much point using minoxidil without finasteride.
So other than the derma roll there’s nothing I can do and just let my hair get thinner. Cuz waiting till 18 will just cause my hair to thin more and more

Calvino82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you should be patient, as you need all your DHT levels up as for now. I reccomend waiting until 18-19 yo without worries then start Finasteride, then again you will be good to evaluate an hair tranplant by the age of 20 and something, i think 23 i an ok age for example. Dermopigmentation is also an option for you, even now. Works especially well as long as you keep your hair quite short, but i do believe it does help in case of transparency of the hair line as well. I personally started having a receding hairline when i was 17. I did start with Finasteride at the age of 19 and 6 months. I had my transplant when i was 25. Now i am 41 and my hair looks great. Hydraulic parts have always been working great. Of course always look up for professional advice. DO NOT attemp performing any kind of hair loss surgery on yourself as well as hormonal treatments of sort. Good luck, do not worry too much.

Last edited: