bald; nice guy or tough guy?

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
which attitude do you think will serve a sly bald man best in life, an extremely nice guy who is non-threatening and socially mature that puts others at ease, or a hard *** who doesnt take **** from anyone and isnt afraid to offend people?

(think dr. phil vs vin diesel)

they are two extremes, i know. which would you tend towards and why?

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
which attitude do you think will serve a sly bald man best in life, an extremely nice guy who is non-threatening and socially mature that puts others at ease, or a hard *** who doesnt take **** from anyone and isnt afraid to offend people?

(think dr. phil vs vin diesel)

they are two extremes, i know. which would you tend towards and why?

Why not be yourself?

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
When young - shave it, hit the gym and pretend to be badass

When old (over 40) - grow a horseshoe, a mustache and pretend to be nice :D

resu

Reaction score
Balding made me not to try hard anymore, I'm a genuinely nice person but I no longer go out of my way to please society.

slipy

Reaction score
db_todd_and_the_skullet71.jpg

this is how you go about having male pattern baldness.

slybaldguys got nothing on this dude.

- - - Updated - - -

or a hard *** who doesnt take **** from anyone and isnt afraid to offend people?

in reality its most likely the bald guy who's gonna get offended and insulted right and left due to no other reason than being bald.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Do you guys not like the slybaldguys then?

WastedYears

Reaction score
Nice or tough - does not matter. It's all about the looks. Once you go bald, you're done. If you are born ugly - you're done.

slipy

Reaction score
Do you guys not like the slybaldguys then?

slybaldguys sometimes get mocked here for their inability, or rather unwillingness to recognize the negative aspects of being bald
also for their false belief that everyone looks decent with a shaved head.

you a member there danny? or just an avid reader?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Nah im not a member im been on there obviously but no not a member i think its good spirits over there....well its better then feeling sorry for yourself.