Bald Dude Doing Well For Himself, Likely Rich But

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Woman that age obviously settle for a wealthy beta cuck not necessarily going for looks. He's a businessman making 3m dollars a year.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate, he is a beta cuck because the insecure and frustrated incels from hairloss forums says so. She will dump his *** soon and take a virgin incel from here, so i have heard...

Cool let's all be jealous of a bald c*** who married a post wall thot. Sodomy sodomy boom.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool let's all be jealous of a bald c*** who married a post wall thot. Sodomy sodomy boom.

Lmao, why would you be jealous don't you have your own life or what wtf? You don't solve sh*t with jealousy anyways, it's for the weak and dumb uneducated people, we all feel it in some way and in some circumstances but if you are smart enough you learn not to make a habit out of it, ignoring and controlling it, if you ever find yourself in that situation... I know that most of the people are this way but yeah f*** it, we are not all the same, some of us have other things going on, regardless that we are all on a hairloss forum, it does not mean that we are all so fucked up...