Bagels BIG 3 Results (pics)

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
3 month update
Hey guys, I wanted to update my progress. It's not much yet, baby hairs, but I always get a kick out of seeing other peoples' results.

I noticed hairline recession 8 months ago, followed by severe shedding. The shedding was worse for about 2 months after starting treatment. Now, the shedding has stopped 90%. Treatment started 3 months ago.

I had severe dry eyes after 1 month and took a break because I thought it may be a side effect.

I also got itchiness and dandruff which is still going on.

The pics are of my temples, but I have thinning all over. Ill try to update this after 6 months or so.
The ones that start with number 0 or 1 are day 1. The pics starting with 31 or 30 are after three months etc.

Attachments

• Right temple 01.jpg
    Right temple 01.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 678
  • Left temple 32.jpg
    Left temple 32.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 483
  • Left temple 31.jpg
    Left temple 31.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 523
  • Left temple 01.jpg
    Left temple 01.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 553
  • Left temple 3 months.jpg
    Left temple 3 months.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 513
  • Left temple 0.jpg
    Left temple 0.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 490
  • Right temple 3 m.jpg
    Right temple 3 m.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 554
  • Right temple 3 mo.jpg
    Right temple 3 mo.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 646

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
Same here with the dry eyes ...
Did that side effect go away ? did you do anything special to get rid of it , like lower your dosage ?

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Lowering seems to help a bit. Take omega 3s a lot and do warm wet towels on the eyes. Hoping the body adjusts to it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here with the dry eyes ...
Did that side effect go away ? did you do anything special to get rid of it , like lower your dosage ?

Lowering seems to help a bit. Take omega 3s a lot and do warm wet towels on the eyes. Hoping the body adjusts to it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

You have no signs of balding.. :fun:

I think its tough to see when you dont seem my whole face and the changes Ive observed. Plus the thinning in other areas thats too hard to capture. Btw, these tiny hairs have gone away now and hopefully they'll come back stronger soon.