Bad Results from Hair Transplant

danny2009

Reaction score
I had a hair transplant from Dr. Dorrin from True and Dorrin, 12 months ago. I am totaly dissatisified with the results. I now have a scar all along my hairline where the grafts were put in. I also have hundreds of bumps also along my hair line and well behind the hairline. I followed all of the post surgical procedures exactly as they were written. I also went to to see Dr. Dorrin 3 times after the surgery and all he said was that it will clear up. It never did and I doubt it ever will. I wish I never would have had the procedure. I would have rather been bald than to have a scar and bumps on my head.

amsch

Reaction score
danny2009 said:
I had a hair transplant from Dr. Dorrin from True and Dorrin, 12 months ago. I am totaly dissatisified with the results. I now have a scar all along my hairline where the grafts were put in. I also have hundreds of bumps also along my hair line and well behind the hairline. I followed all of the post surgical procedures exactly as they were written. I also went to to see Dr. Dorrin 3 times after the surgery and all he said was that it will clear up. It never did and I doubt it ever will. I wish I never would have had the procedure. I would have rather been bald than to have a scar and bumps on my head.
How many grafts?
Do you plan a repair?