Bad News

Thin Jim

Reaction score
I have been taking dutasteride for the last 7 months or so with excellent results, however in the last couple of weeks I have begun to develop gyno. I have always had a slightly large chest area, but it has never been a real prob. But over the last couple of weeks it has been developing quite a bit. A colleague at work actually asked me if I had 'grown pecs', so they must have become a lot more prominent than before.

I knew I was more prone than most to this side effect having a slightly bulky physique, but hair was more important and I was prepared to take the risk. Its not as though I have a huge set, but its really beginning to bother me.

I have decided to take immediate action. I am being shipped 'letrozole' along with 'AIFM'. I have read a lot of good things about these drugs ability to reverse gyno. I plan to take the letozole for 4 weeks and then counter the estrogen rebound with the AIFM for 1 1.2 weeks.

No matter what happens with these drugs I am not giving up the dutasteride. Having hair is more important to me than getting tits. If the drugs fail to work, I may have to look into surgery. I let you know what happens

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Best of luck w/ everything.

T

Timi

dutasteride

In ouer Board
a Men takes all 5 Days one dutasteride and has good success

Timi

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Jim, I hope you can find a way to reverse it.

I was pleased to hear your results on dutasteride and I have been on it for the last month..no results yet but hoping. No sides either at this time which is better than finasteride.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Jim,

Are you taking both dutasteride and finasteride at the same time? You seem to be taking VERY heavy doses of both as well.

antonio666

Reaction score
thin jim,you have my full respect for deciding to carry on with dutasteride.

having your gyno removed is easier than getting a good transplant.

i myself will almost defintley develop some gyno as i am on dutasteride as well as 100mg of oral spironolactone daily,so i understand were you are coming from