Bad news from med journals

no bald plz

Reaction score
shock

Oh boy..what is this?there are people ready to destroy the planet just to earn money no matter what the consequences are..so now we have doubts regarding those disorders Aids,Cancer,Diabetes,Heart diseases etc...the problem now is much more bigger than baldness because if they don't care about fatal diseases such what I mentioned ,do you think that they will care about hair loss?they consider it as something so funny.
I am completely disappointed.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm..maybe the HERBAL REMEDY FOR HAIRLOSS PEOPLE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. Probably out there with their Fabio hairstyles riding on a horse with a supermodel. Who needs a study?

...All jokes aisde, we live in a ****ed up world...

no bald plz

Reaction score
Hmm..maybe the HERBAL REMEDY FOR HAIRLOSS PEOPLE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. Probably out there with their Fabio hairstyles riding on a horse with a supermodel. Who needs a study?

...All jokes aisde, we live in a ****ed up world...
I agree and I believe that we need to rethink again about herbs now because this topic has been neglected for long time..

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We live in world full with lies. Deal with it. Majority of published research are false. Not all of course. There are diseases which are actually very hard to cure. Stem cells are our big hope in future, but i think even about them there are lot of conspiracy theories and false statments.

I think even most of the results from clinical trials are fake. We live in corrupted system.

Alphus

Reaction score
Whoever have told that the majority of research is based on lies, could tell me why? I always thought the contrary... :O

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whoever have told that the majority of research is based on lies, could tell me why? I always thought the contrary... :O
Why should i believe that Replice/Shiseido will not false their results? They are not the first one and they will not be the last ones. System is corrupted and with money you can corrupt everyone.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Barack Obama has been a profound failure across the board.