Bad experience with laser

Masse77

Reaction score
Hi! New to this forum, but here is a question. I have used laser therapy on and of for 2 years now. First starting at a hair clinic and then got my own laser comb. At a beginning I had great success with the laser treatment. And it really had to do with that because I was already on finasteride and minoxidil. After awhile I started to experience irritated scalp, making me lose a lot of hair in a short period of time. I waited a couple of weeks, and after my scalp felt better I went back on the treatment just to feel the same burning sensation again. Because of the great result I had in the beginning it´s really hard just to give up on the laser idé. I now tried it for the third time and starting to feel a burning sensation with a increasing hair loss again. I´m no longer using minoxidil because it really drys my scalp out.
My scalp is itching and feels dry but at the same time oily. Have anyone experienced the same thing? Grateful for replays!!!

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
You were using finasteride, minoxodil, and a laser comb, but you attribute good results to the laser comb?

In any case, clearly the laser comb makes your scalp burn. Stop using it.