BAD ALLERGIC REACTION USING MONOXIDIL

marc1236

Reaction score
I tried monoxidil for 4 days as a topical application to grown hair on my scalp.I had a bad reaction.Apparently I had an open sore on my head and theres a warning saying you should not take this externally and to not let it on an open sore. I found all of this out after i was putting it on for 4 days. During that time I had trouble breathing.
i looked online to see if this was caused by the monoxidil. And it was.All they say on the internet is..that this is an allergic reation and if you have trouble breathing after using monoxidil see a doctor immediaitely.Well ,what happens if i dont see a doctor?
I'm still alive and have been off of it for almost a week,yet I'm still having trouble breathing.My feeling is that this monoxidil stays in your body for a long while after you use it.To make matters worse,I have a bad back from too much exercise at the gym.So,I cant breathe and my back is in pain.Then again the back pain could be from another side effect of monoxidil which is muscle aches.
By the way,I took the 5 % monoxidil,twice a day.
What can the doctor do to make me breathe normal again????!!!!
I took an antihistamine and it helped temporarilly a bit with my breathing.
My mom has asthma and I always thought I did too.They say not to use monoxidil if you have asthma.

By the way, I asked my doctor if it was safe for me to use this.He said yes.I guess he was wrong.