Back once again.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
I havent been on this forum in forever, cause i realized it was a playground for pro-drug marketing. I almost got suckered into going with meds, but I realize that its not worth it. I mean just reading most of the posts I have came down to the conclusion that these hairloss solutions pretty much sucks. The best thing that is out, in my opinion is very well made hair systems. U get your hair back immediately, and depsite the negative attitudes about them on this forum.. They are a good option. Im 24 years old, I wear a small partial system and some cover ups. The hair style and density and look fits my age, and no one knows it at all. Not even my closest friends who would rip me apart if they knew. All these drugs, the risks, and having to take them for life for minimal gains really isnt worth it. I hope one day everyone stops taking these bs medications so the pharmaseutical companies can stop bleeding the market. These current medications are far from cures.. WE need something NEW and better.. This sh*t SUCKS>. Just my 2 cents.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Paladin_X said:
I havent been on this forum in forever, cause i realized it was a playground for pro-drug marketing.
Spare us the paranoia, please. This forum is a support forum for people looking for solutions to their hair loss problem. It includes everything from treatments, to transplants, to hair replacement options.

Paladin_X said:
I almost got suckered into going with meds, but I realize that its not worth it.
Suckered into it? I personally know about 600 people who were "suckered into it" and are happy as hell with the results and are out living life, not even visiting here anymore, other than to send us a personal email saying thank you. They must be suckers.

Paladin_X said:
and depsite the negative attitudes ... on this forum..
You mean yours?

HairLossTalk.com

The Gardener

Reaction score
The treaments are working VERY well for me too. Then again, you have to take our statements with a grain of salt because I work for Merck. So does Shedmaster. HairLossTalk.com works for AstraZeneca, Cassin and Axon both work for Upjohn. Redbone works for Dr Lee, and is f*****g his wife on the side. Badasshairday, Niles Tilden, and Yardbird work for Glaxo... Salazam works for Cipla, and Folliclesdontdie, well, he's Ken.

Cassin

Reaction score
True I do indeed work for UpJohn.......great dental plan! Top notch coverage!

Also sometimes on the weekend I pass out flyers in mall parking lots for $10 an hour for the fine folks at Folligen. Dr Pickart always pinches my cheek afterwards and tells me what a good worker I am.

salazam

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm what kind of partial system for your hair. i diddn't know they had those, i was under the impression it was all or nothing.