Back on minoxidil and new for propecia

baldfighter

Reaction score
Hi Guys i am new in this posting but not new to the site. I've been reading for many months. I am 29 and been losing hair since 20. It's kinda wierd though cause i have really thick hair on top but my hairline keep receding about 1/2 inch every year. I've been searching the net and been on many supplements but they're not really helping at all, some supp. made me more shed. However, i was on minoxidil starting from Aug 06 and had stoped all supplements. I could say it worked for me. i gained my hairline back and gained a little on temple for only 3 months of using it. Really good!

However, i had panic disorder a few months back. Maybe caused by stress. I stopped minoxidil ever since (it made my heart beated faster and got into panic attack symptom). My hair seems not to shed much but i lost my hairline and temple fast. it's worse than when i started using it.

my panic disorder will never been cured but i am trying to control it and try not to be in too much stress situation. I resume minoxidil for a month now and it seems to work a lot slower than before. I'll keep using it. I added propecia in my regimen for a week now. I hope it'll be alright! I noticed no side and nothing happen yet.