Back 2 Natural - How Good Is This? Seven

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My lace piece is almost a year old now. It has plenty of life left given it is only used in lock down.

I'm looking to get b2n medium brown Ash.

How well does it work? How well does it bring the tone back to something remotely correct? How does it not stain the lace?

Thanks in advance!

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My lace piece is almost a year old now. It has plenty of life left given it is only used in lock down.

How well does it work? How well does it bring the tone back to something remotely correct? How does it not stain the lace?

Thanks in advance!

I tried Back2Natural in medium brown Ash for the first time last week and I think it's an excellent product. My current system is 3 months old and it's restored it almost as good as new. This product does a great job on the colour restoration, and also makes the hair nice and soft and shiny because it's a conditioner too. I would definitely recommend it.

You needn't worry about staining the lace because it's not as harsh as a permanent dye. However, if you want to be absolutely sure you don't get any on the lace, then you can simply put it on the system and comb it through, avoiding the base areas (especially those which are exposed). But it doesn't seem to cause any bad staining effects in my experience. Curtis did a video on this product and how to apply it to avoid the base, but also noticed it didn't cause any staining either:

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!
It has been a Godsend for me. The dark ash blonde is exactly my color.