Avoiding Gyno

ladysmanfelpz

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I searched and I only found threads about people experiencing gyno and in a panic asking what to do. I am asking what supplements, lifestyle choices, and exercise help you to avoid gyno. I have been on finasteride for a little over 3 months now with no side effects. I did get a little watery semen about 2 weeks in, but that was it and it cleared up since then. I have been dosing .25 mg one day and .5 mg the next day. I know its not the greatest dosage but I am broke right now and this seems this most effective treatment with what I got. I plan to step up to proscar soon and take 1.25 mg a day and maybe even pick up some Dutasteride soon as well. I have been responding great to finasteride. I feel like I did while taking a testosterone boosting supplement, but instead about worrying about more hair loss I see regrowth! Like I said I feel great on it and have been seeing vellus hairs in the temples but am not sure if they will darken up. Overall goal is to get up to dutasteride at some point. Seeing how .1mg of dutasteride is more effective than 5 mg of finasteride, I don't see why taking .125 mg (a .5 mg tab cut up in 1/4s) once or twice a week could hurt. This would really give hair regrowth a kick by inhibiting 90% of dht production and I know people worry about bad sides at this potency and longer half life, but with such a minute amount if I experienced any bad sides I could clear it out of my system pretty quickly. So question is, is what should I do to avoid gyno in the first place if upping my finasteride dosage or starting dutasteride? I have fenugreek which supposedly is a mild aromatase inhibitor. I also eat very healthy and exercise regularly and am a fit guy with little excess fat. I do smoke weed a decent amount which I've heard can up estrogen as well. Do I need to cut that? Please let me know the ins and outs of keeping a proper hormonal balance and avoiding gyno. Like I said I feel great on the finasteride so far but would like to get on the best treatment possible. I am a disciplined guy so let me know ALL that I would need to do to avoid gyno. Even if it means cutting back on a joint every once in a while ;)

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you really cant go lower than 0.2 mg daily... thats the point where the dose response curse starts becoming flat... less than that it drops off fast.