Avodart cps for sale

tamercoil

Reaction score
Hey guys i have 90 Avodart cps that i bought from this web site that some of u suggested http://www.merlonipharma.ch/. as a result of side effects (gyno) i want to sell the cps coz i'm not using it any more.

so again i have 90 Avodart cps which hasn't been opened, and it is still sealed in it's original box.

i payed £120 for them icluding transfer charge, and i would like to sell them for £90.

If any body intrested plz reply or send me an e-mail at psyyta@nottingham.ac.uk.

by the way i live in the UK, nottingham city so if there is any one from the UK want to buy them that would be greaaaat.

Thanx

tamercoil

Reaction score
i can go down with the price if any body is interested, but come on i looked in many web sites and i couldn't find any that sell 90 cps for £45 or even £70, but as i said if some one is interested i can drop the price

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what sides did you experience?

Also I mis-read and assumed you meant £90 for one box. For three boxes of avodart it is quite good. Btw, that site looked dodgy - Are you sure it is genuine Avodart from GSK?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
I've been buying my Avodart from merlonipharma for about two years, and I'm happy to vouch for its authenticity.

tamercoil

Reaction score
joeylloyd what i experienced was like a pain and itchy nippls which if i continued in taking the cps would have developed into gyno (breast enlargment), any way i have stopped and i wana sell the cps.
I know that the web site is not that good and i was sceptic at first, but many members in this web site buy their Avodart cps from there, so yes it is 100% genuine Avodart from GSK.

Slartibartfast thanx for ur reply.