Attached guys have it easier to cope with male pattern baldness

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
*sigh* ahhh yes...i remember the days when I too thought "i'm never going to be bald, it'll stop!" Apparently the choice wasnt mine.

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you elaborate please??

I was telling myself the same and so it was! I am Norwood II for almost 8 years!!! I could never achieve it without treating!!

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
I really wish that no change in a while meant that I'd have the hair I have now forever.i've had the same hairline for 10 years. There has only been a brief period of time where I had lost any significant amount of hair at all. It was around the age of 22-23. MAN did I lose a lot. In the past four years, even without treatment, my hair got better and then much better with the treatment. I feel that I can attrubute this to the the fact that a majority of my hair is in the same growth stage cycle, which means that it a majority of them fall out at the same time. They came back, just much thinner and crappier than before. The treatments ensure that the hairs will come up better and thicker...but they WILL fall out again. THis isnt to say that this will happen to EVERYONE, because it obviously doesn't. Look around, who over the age of 22 has a 16 year old hairline?? I'd say MAYBE 10% of men. It does stabilize a lot of the time. You should know your own situation by looking at genetics and that way, you could avoid nasty surprises.

Best of luck