At six months, I´m shedding.

G

Six months and two weeks have past since I started ingesting finasteride, I noticed a shed once and now it´s back again but this time I feel it´s stronger :(

Any lifestyle changes - well more sex but that could only be a healthy sign right?

Damn at 5½ months I felt it was going really good but right now :(

If there is anything I´m clinging onto then it should be the fact that 2/3s of the hair I´m losing is black all the way down and as equal thick from top to bottom. No real itching either.

I´m thinking about revivogen but it´s so damn expensive shipping it to sweden. If Dr lee sold revivogen I would be all over a bottle.

Peace!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
A shed at 6 months is not at all unusual. Shedding can come in intervals that are months apart.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
i shed a lot in the begginning and again around month 6..it all grew back..stick through it no matter how bad it gets. and for anyone who hasn't tried finasteride yet and are thinking of it,..don't let everyone talking about shedding and side effects scare you. it kept me from immediately using finasteride.. i eventually did , stuck it out and i'm now on month 8 and very happy. along with minoxidil and supplements, my hair has gotten a lot better..and i've had no side effects. for some good tips that have helped me, read my tips thread. good luck