Asymmetrical Hair Loss - Biopsy And Blood Tests

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of you might have seen some of my other threads, but I feel like my situation is getting stranger.

So I have asymmetrical hair loss. My hair loss is the worst on the left side of my head. My left sideburn and patches on the left side of my head are falling out. It's getting very noticeable. I have a receding hairline, but the hair on the front on top is still much thicker than the sides of my head. I also have some spots near the back of my head near my donor zone that's falling out. I'm also shedding a ton, but it's the worst on days when I have more oil build up in my hair. If I don't have a lot of oil and wash with apple cider vinegar the hair fall is much less. Maybe it's a scalp PH issue?

I though it was retrograde alopecia, but I got a biopsy on the worst spot and the biopsy came back as normal. No tellogen effluvium, no male patern baldness, no fungus. This was about two months ago, but it's been getting worse since.

My doctor was concerned enough to order some blood tests to see if I have an autoimmune desease, but the results just came back and I don't.

I don't understand what's happening or why. I'm thinking about ordering a microscope and seeing what's going on on my scalp for myself.

Anyone ever experience anything like this?