Ashwaghanda does it cause hair loss

Thisisme4373

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone take this? I’ve ordered some 500mg capsules for my anxiety but have read that some people experience hair loss from it as it increases testosterone… I take 1mg of finasteride daily. Would the ashwaghanda over ride that?
Very annoying to read about this as I need to tackle my anxiety and ashwaghanda has good reviews but I don’t want to accelerate hair loss.

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone take this? I’ve ordered some 500mg capsules for my anxiety but have read that some people experience hair loss from it as it increases testosterone… I take 1mg of finasteride daily. Would the ashwaghanda over ride that?
Very annoying to read about this as I need to tackle my anxiety and ashwaghanda has good reviews but I don’t want to accelerate hair loss.
It can increase testosterone, but if you suffer Androgenetic Alopecia, you will bald anyway.

White hawthorn is good for anxiety and I think it doesn’t increase testosterone.

Also let you know that the more testosterone and DHT you have, the best you feel and the lest anxiety you will feel.