Ashesinyourmouth's Story

ashesinyourmouth

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Gord, and I'm 20 years old. I'm experiencing fairly rapid hairloss and it get's more embarrassing every month. Sometimes I have massive anxiety attacks because of this. I realize it's who I am and whatever, but in a world obsessed with vanity it's hard for me, especially at my age. People think I'm much older than I am sometimes. The hair loss is on the sides and running up my hair line, not on the top of my head, but hair regrowth products cost so much I'm scared I'll be wasting my money on something that doesn't work. I never talk about it with anyone, so it does feel good to say some of this, I'm glad there's a place I can vent.

-Gord.

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
I started losing when I was 20 too.
I couldn't believe it, I thought this was something that happened to men in their 40's and 50's. not 20...

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i started losing at 15 and that was pretty much the end of my teenage years. hairloss sucks catch it as early as u can

id advise u give the medication a try man it certainly works for some people

get on the big 3 (propecia, minoxidil, nizoral shampoo) u can find some pretty cheap prices on the net especially if u use proscar instead of propecia

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Gord,

I'm 24 and my Hairloss has been rapid in the past 6 months or so. I understand your concern about the cost of hairloss products but if you do some research you can find them for ridiculously cheap.

Nizoral shampoo is very inexpensive and one bottle lasts for months.

Generic finasteride (same as propecia) can be purchased online without a prescription for very cheap. I get mine for 50 dollars or so from inhousepharmacy.com for a 3 month supply. If you buy Fincar (5 mg finasteride tablets) and split them into 5ths or 4ths it is vastly cheaper still. You can order these at inhousepharmacy.com

You can get generic Kirkland minoxidil online or from costco for about 25 bucks for a 4 month supply.

So unless you are EXTREMELY broke cost shouldn't be a big factor.

Personal message me if you need more details, i'd be ahppy to supply them. If you get on these products immediately you have a very good chance of saving your hair.

Good luck