Aromasin

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
Dutasteride and finasteride increase estrogen levels. Some people get side effects from this.

If the levels are increased would something like aromasin or some other aromatase inhibitor be beneficial and maybe even healthy to take along with dutas?

I do not believe that natural supplements can control elevated estrogen levels like a pharmaceutical can.

I am sure that blood tests would be the best way to gauge everything. Start dutas and after a while get your estrogen levels checked and then if they are high get on an aromatase inhibitor and then get them checked again to see if they lowered but within safe levels.

Does this seem like a rational way of going about this?

Is it even possible to get your blood levels checked just by asking? Is there anyway that you can do it yourself?

CCS

Reaction score
my health center won't even test that stuff. Not sure where I'd go. As for estrogen, it seems like my body is very lean, so I don't think I have a problem there. And I can build muscle fine.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
joeylloyd, it may happen to you down the road... i didnt get gyno until 4 years on the drug and then bam.

At one point I was able to use topicals too, for about 3 years and then bam my scalp couldn't handle anything anymore.

I can explain how frustrating it is that I can't use hardly anything.