Are you worried about the long term side effects of dutasteride?

Are you worried about the long term side effects of dutasteride?

• Total voters

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Just trying to gauge people's opinions on taking 0.5mg of dutasteride everyday.

I have cut down to MWF as am concerned about inhibiting DHT in my brain over a prolonged period of time.

Would me interesting to see what other people's opinions are.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeh, but we would care if it made you gay! :shock:

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
lol! I don't think dutasteride can make u gay. You may possibly be gay already and thats why your worried something may tip you over the edge. Best bet is to get a picture of brad pit, and one of jessica alba. Then decide which one your gonna use as wanking material. If you choose to tug yer todger to Brad Pitt then i'm afraid there's a possibility you may be gay.

Anyway apart from potentialy turning you gay, the main side effects I am worrying about are the reduction of DHT in the brain and other things like permenant reduction in sperm count etc.

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
i am definately worried about the long term side affects of sperm counts and all. At this moment, however, i just want my hair.

CCS

Reaction score
I'm only worried about higher than prescribed doses. I think the only side effect would be slowed nerve development.

Pondle

Reaction score
I'm not worried, on the basis that women have much less 5AR1 and DHT than men, and they seem to suffer no obvious clinical 'penalty' as a result.