are we Men or girls

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Bald men have two looks, cancer patient or bozo the clown and is pretty much forced into the lesser of two evils by way of social expectation.... much like GeminiX's point about women and make-up.

Hey UMan,

I think you are missing a couple of part of this.

Bald WHITE men is more like it. Darker skinned guys can carry the look much better.

I totally agree with the cancer versus bozo the clown. But I would add a couple of more:

Euro Skinhead (if the buzz it all the way down)
Penis Head Men

worldlyman

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL.

Some guys have naturally boyish looks past 30 or 40.

Aside from exercising, not smoking, eating plenty of antioxidant rich foods (along with red meat)...I don't do anything "metro."

Simply shampoo and comb hair. Put on bad clothes. :woot:

cuebald

Reaction score
Some could argue there are more hormones in our daily lives than there were.
When I look at pictures of my dad and his friends when they were my age now (mid 20's) they all looked very "masculine", lots of body hair etc etc. (they were all NW1-NW2 also...).
Now, of me and my friends aged 25 hardly any have body hairs; we are more slender with feminine faces, and 3 of us are NW4+.

I briefly took spironolactone 200mg daily and it did grow back a fair amount of hair (didn't do anything for the temples mind), but it cut my sex drive by 1/3rd (I could still easily "get it up" and perform though) and it gave me some tender, hard tissue growth under the nipples. I was worried about potassium imbalance also as I wasn't getting regular blood tests so I stopped it.
It didn't make me "femmy" or emo or anything like that - I still look like any other guy. (I look about 19 years old rather than 25 which really contrasts grotesquely with a NW4.)
I now maintain a NW4 with finasteride. Considering getting a hair transplant then using Toppik to give me a "full hair", if I wasn't poor.

SmileBam

Reaction score
anxious1 said:
this is a thread from another forum. basically its a guy whos supposibly regrown some hair with oral spironolactone (although u can tell, because the hairs combed over in the after photos. But my point is this.

perhaps the reason baldness hurts so much particularly when we r younger, but even into our thirties, is we r trying to look too feminine.

I think we need to accept we r ugly smelly disgusting men. Not little girls.
we need to stop all this metrosexual crap, stop aiming for the perfect face, perfect hairline, and stop worshipping ppl like johnny depp and tom cruise who look like girls into their 40's.

i for one, would rather be a balding smelly disgusting man, rather than a well groomed little feminine looking metro like this guy. If this is wat young people aim to look like, then we have a big problem on our hands.

MAN UP PPL

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=93492&enterthread=y
You want to be ugly?That's odd man.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
You want to be ugly?That's odd man.

no i'm saying i'd rather be a bald man that a guy who looks like a girl

R u saying ur vision of beauty (for a man) is to look like a girl?

for others saying its this guys choice, and because he has hair he has the choice to look like a man or a girl, remember the effects of spironolactone will be as well as hair regrowth, smaller penis, gyno, loss of libido etc, so he doesnt have the choice, he can't grow hair like a girl, but grow a body like a man, it doesnt work like that.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree. and yrs working on a production line putting bits together made me also want to go back to university.

i think people are taking it a bit literally wat i said. I didnt mean i wanted to be covered in grease working in a pile of my own filth!

i just meant i don't want to be metro.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
i think the thing here is everyone has their own opinion on wat a disgusting man vs a metrosexual is. To me a mechanic vs a businessman is not wat i meant, but to u obviously it is.

i think that kid in the pictures is far from being a businessman.

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
From my own personal experience, if you have ever worked at "grunt" type of job (ie - auto mechanic, sanitation worker, etc...) for any length of time, you'd realize that most women (and society in general) generally look down on guys who are dirty, smelly and disgusting all day long at their jobs. Most women have absolutely no interest in meeting men like this.

I know because I worked as an auto mechanic for close to 15 years, and I can honestly say that after a while, it really sucked being a dirty, stinky, gross "grease monkey" at work all day. When women customers came in, I was always too embarrassed to talk to them unless it was required of me.

But then, they would be basically looking down on me as if I was just a dirty, stinky little boy trapped in a man's body - while the service writers and salesmen would be flirting with the female customers all day and getting dates. After a while, you get sick of being regarded as a "second class" citizen, who is generally looked down upon.

Again thats just your opinion!
It depends entirely on the individual.
Figures like Mechanics, Construction workers, soldiers / firemen, Gardeners have long been seen as the stuff of many womens sexual fantasies. All those guys are doing a dirty job for pretty low pay. I dont think too many women fantasize about sex with accountants and salesmen.
The last time I went to buy new tyres and was stood around waiting for them to be fitted. I remember seeing a hot middle class woman, followed by another attractive young woman both blatantly flirting with the grease monkey guy who was fitting their new tyres. Of course he was a goodlooking NW1 though.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I dont think too many women fantasize about sex with accountants and salesmen.

you think women dont fantasize of having sex with her superiors at work?.... :whistle:

women have all kinda fantasizes, it all depends on how you carry yourself... and btw, an account that has finantial stability will be able to attract TONS...