Are These The Only Options That’s Available?

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello world,

Are these the only available options we have? Androgens, rogain, laser combs and hair transplants? I have tried everything except for laser combs and hair transplant and none have worked for. I was told I don’t have enough donor hair on my scalp so I had two companies deny me transplant treatment. I understand they can take hair from your body but my hair in my body is much thicker than my scalp.
I did do the SMP but I really don’t like it. The parts that are balding are very shinny and the anti-shinning cream doesn’t really work that well. I am not feeling a wig so that’s out of the question and I feel laser combs only grow a few hairs.
What other options do I have or what’s in the horizons to come?
Thanks in advance.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You can still get a transplant to get a thin frame if you are a high Norwood.

If you already got smp, this will make those areas less shiny and more natural. Of course, with a limited donor there is only so much one can do.

Body hair transplant can be effective, just do it more for the back instead of the hairline, because you'll want to make the front as natural as possible.

FreeTacos4Everyone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can still get a transplant to get a thin frame if you are a high Norwood.

If you already got smp, this will make those areas less shiny and more natural. Of course, with a limited donor there is only so much one can do.

Body hair transplant can be effective, just do it more for the back instead of the hairline, because you'll want to make the front as natural as possible.
Appreciate the feedback, thanks. Are hair transplants pretty expensive? I read about people doing to the Middle East for transplants.