Are these nonsurgical results?

Reaction score
hey guys, I've been around the success stories forum and I've seen somre pretty crazy regrowth. When I try to google something like "propecia results" I don't see any results like these unless they are surgical. Do the medicines reverse your hairloss at all?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The big 3 can reverse hair loss, and sometimes give what appears to be a full recovery. For the most part I think most guys will respond like I did, some regrowth and hopefully long term maintenance. This is the main reason why anybody that is suffering from needs to get on treatments early in the process. Usually we will not recover all that we have lost.

thaxceptional1

Established Member
Reaction score
The big 3 can reverse hair loss, and sometimes give what appears to be a full recovery. For the most part I think most guys will respond like I did, some regrowth and hopefully long term maintenance. This is the main reason why anybody that is suffering from needs to get on treatments early in the process. Usually we will not recover all that we have lost.
could you recover all if you start early?

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, the results you see here are usually non surgical unless stated otherwise. its different from person to person though, generally you can expect to see miniscule regrowth while maintaining what you already had pre treatment. the ones who get insane regrowth are the exception, not the rule usually.

could you recover all if you start early?

yeah but it's not a given like i said above usually the most you want to expect from the big 3 is maintaining so you don't get your hopes too high. but generally the earlier you catch it the better your results will be so there will likely be some regrowth if you only started balding recently.

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Please check my thread. I actually have had some regrowth in the last 1,5 year :)