Are bald men better lover to compensate for their lack of hair?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1661963091417.png

song lyrics
You need a bald man to love you better, baby

Tryalk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without love, you'll never find happiness, success, or fulfillment. You need to learn how to express yourself and let others know what you want.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another one! Bald and very masculine. Good or bad headshape?
View attachment 183359

I can tell you with 100% confidence that the vast majority of women will actually not find this guy attractive
Why? What are his flaws?
He's not more than average in looks but also comes across as angry, arrogant and lunkish just from the pic. Ive known guys who look like him and they were never gathering the ladies and most women never really gravitated their direction.

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you with 100% confidence that the vast majority of women will actually not find this guy attractive

He's not more than average in looks but also comes across as angry, arrogant and lunkish just from the pic. Ive known guys who look like him and they were never gathering the ladies and most women never really gravitated their direction.
What should that guy do to improve his chance with ladies?

Sadly I am nowhere near as good looking as that guy..

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This site went to sh*t with the prolonged downtime. Noice to see you still here bro
Nice to see you too.
Although I shave my head, I still can't come to terms being NW7 at this young age.

Waiting for new treatments.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice to see you too.
Although I shave my head, I still can't come to terms being NW7 at this young age.

Waiting for new treatments.

Get on finasteride and min and get a hair transplant.

No treatments are coming mafe