Anyone With Actual Experience On Cb-03-01

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is currently the only compound in the pipeline I think has any sort of promise to be successful in the next 5 years. I'm currently a NW2-3 looking to experiment with CB through Wuhan/Kane and make my own solution and focus that on my thinning areas. (mostly temples and hairline, crown seems pretty strong still) However, their 12 month efficacy results compared to 6 months are very discouraging, along with the few users I've read about on this forum who actually gave this a shot not having spectacular results. The reason I'm making this thread is that I can't find any anecdotal results of anyone using it for 6+ months, and not to many people posting pictures who have tried it. I know there is already a community thread for CB, which I read through the majority of the pages, but I wanted to make a separate thread to discuss first hand experiences of people who have actually tried it for themselves, and gather their thoughts to see if I should try it as well.

The biggest thing that still holds me back is the price. Given the list price on a seller like Kane, how much would you estimate it cost to do 7.5% twice a day if I mainly focus on my hairline? If it's not super outrageous, and I can get some people chiming in with their personal experiences, I think I will give it a try. For reference, I tried finasteride and got all the scary sides very quickly (ball ache, reduced semen, brain fog, reduced libido, weak erections, ext..) and am too scared to try minoxidil due to the shed and dependency. So I'm really not sure what I can do while I wait for something to be approved. I am currently micro needling once a week but I'm afraid my hairline might be getting worse from it.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for making this thread, I ordered some cb from Wuhan so I'm extremely interested in 6+ month results too

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The community thread is filled with people discussing their experiences. We don't need a separate thread - they'll both just die out from inactivity.