Anyone who uses rogaine

Cassin

Reaction score
Ok so anyone who orders Rogaine understand the pure suffering of the new "Dauber"

So anyway, I have been trying to find a new bottle and dropper for 4 months now to no avail. Here is the only thing I can find, and this looks good!

Hey, if you use Rogaine, I think this may be the solution to out problems! I am ordering these now and I will let you guys know how it goes. For those who use Rogaine, we have to go to plan B and this may be it.

http://store.yahoo.com/herbal-remedies- ... ttles.html

Oh yeah, Dr Pickart and Dr Lee only sell Droppers, and no extra bottles.

The Gardener

Reaction score
sh*t, Cassin, I should have told you... Dr. Lee's droppers are awesome! They have a smaller caliber, and a pointy tip that is a LOT easier to aim and the droplets come out smaller... they are even better than the Rogaine droppers.

Anyways, Dr Lee will send you a new dropper each time you order. So, if you like it, you could always take an empty Dr Lee bottle, wash and dry, and then fill it with Rogaine?

Cassin

Reaction score
Yeah I asked for a few extra from Dr Lee after I placed my first order on Friday. You actually did recommended them awhile back.

Plus I am trying to find a long term solution to those bottles of Rogaine. Regardless, I looked last night at my new boxes and it seems Rogaine is putting both the dauber and dropper in the packages now.

Oh and those bottles I posted a link for won't work anymore, I don't think it's a good idea to put the minoxidil in a clear bottle due to light.