Anyone Using This Topical S5 spironolactone Cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/topical-spironolactone-combo.html

Just saw this advertised here but never heard of it? Im starting to believe that my normal regimen of nizoral, Topical finasteride and 10% minoxidil isnt working anymore or just cant keep up with the thinning.

Ive heard of people talk about spironolactone for the longest time. Is this the same ingrediant as when people were buying spironolactone and mixing it themselves?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/topical-spironolactone-combo.html

Just saw this advertised here but never heard of it? Im starting to believe that my normal regimen of nizoral, Topical finasteride and 10% minoxidil isnt working anymore or just cant keep up with the thinning.

Ive heard of people talk about spironolactone for the longest time. Is this the same ingrediant as when people were buying spironolactone and mixing it themselves?

A few people have had success with it, one guy posted in the past couple days about having maintained it for ~10 years, and no oral drugs.

But your regimen is really strong and not working, that's surprising.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few people have had success with it, one guy posted in the past couple days about having maintained it for ~10 years, and no oral drugs.

But your regimen is really strong and not working, that's surprising.

I think I go through really bad lump sheds and then minor regrowth. I can only imagine how F'd I would be without the FUE though, but its getting frustrating and Id like to try something. I really do think I have one of those bodies thats just starts rejecting any medications.
Every once in a blue I re derma roll in a mid hard fashion like once a week before I apply the topical and I do think that boosts it but its prob all deliriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.