Anyone Use Capillus, My Results Arent Positive

Klee74

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have androgenic alopecia and was told to get the capillius for treatment. It's the 272. Its been 9 months and the thinning on the sides of my front is continuing to recede. My hairs are still miniaturizing . I am tempted to add rogaine but the capillius should have at least stopped the hairloss.

I am frustrated. Anyone else use capillius?

Millie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that. I've heard that there's an initial shedding. But by now you should have seen some results.

Klee74

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been two months since this post. I had to cut my hair pretty short and my hair is even worse. My dermatologist is seeing me again in a month to increase my spironolactone to probably 150 - 200. Will see. Capillius told me to wait a little longer and maybe try the activator.

My friend has the most gorgeous long hair and is starting chemo in two days. Her cancer is pretty aggressive so she is pretty much fighting for her life. I remember about 6 months ago my husband told me to stop obsessing about my hair because I could have cancer and be losing it through chemo. Well, those words have really hit home.

Millie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been two months since this post. I had to cut my hair pretty short and my hair is even worse. My dermatologist is seeing me again in a month to increase my spironolactone to probably 150 - 200. Will see. Capillius told me to wait a little longer and maybe try the activator.

My friend has the most gorgeous long hair and is starting chemo in two days. Her cancer is pretty aggressive so she is pretty much fighting for her life. I remember about 6 months ago my husband told me to stop obsessing about my hair because I could have cancer and be losing it through chemo. Well, those words have really hit home.

You are so right. We sometimes need a reminder that hair is a 'want' not a 'need' and bring things back into perspective.
As for the Capillus, I'm not sure that this treatment is for stopping hair loss but more for regrowth. I find that I have to tackle my hair needs by those 2 issues, stopping loss and regrowth. Have you seen any improvement in growth?