Anyone tried products from skinactives.com?

G

I even gave you advice you nutcase...But for my troubles you call me a homosexual name like davidoff...You dont deserve any help here...You are obviously a weirdo seeking attention...

G

Stop posting bullshit your arsehole...My first post was trying to help you...But i guess the mods will see that when they look at this post..Your like the guy who cried wolf...But a nutcase insecure freak version...

amsch

Reaction score
JohnRambo said:
This is some funny s***....
JohnRambo said:
What a weirdo....
JohnRambo said:
What a clown....
JohnRambo said:
You really are a freak...You need mental help man...Your not a mod here so dont make threats....
JohnRambo said:
Your insanity is actually very funny...Seriously though i think you have severe mental issues...You need some help..
JohnRambo said:
What kind of nutter are you??

JohnRambo said:
Hey cocksmoker...Ive told you already im not that davidoff f***** so stop saying it..
JohnRambo said:
Dont tell me you think i was involved like that weirdo ibm??
JohnRambo said:
Here we go again..Mr perfect judging everyones looks...I bet he is better looking than you weirdo...
JohnRambo said:
You dont deserve any help here...You are obviously a weirdo seeking attention...
JohnRambo said:
Stop posting bullshit your arsehole...My first post was trying to help you...But i guess the mods will see that when they look at this post..Your like the guy who cried wolf...But a nutcase insecure freak version...
You were right. You have nothing in common with Davidoff at all. I'm a mental retard and you rule. You're friendly and just trying to help. :)
JohnRambo said:
Whatever you freaking clown...

G

You are obviously insane so i wont bother with you...Fruit cake...

amsch

Reaction score
JohnRambo said:
You drew first blood....

Lol, i'm the insane one? You've edited you're last post for the 3rd or 4th time now. Don't try to edit some bad things away to look innoscent.

G

amsch said:
JohnRambo said:
You drew first blood....

Lol, i'm the insane one? You've edited you're last post for the 3rd or 4th time now. Don't try to edit some bad things away to look innoscent.
lol you know how to spell too?

amsch

Reaction score
What do you have of all this provocation sh*t? So what if i spell some words wrong? I'm austrian, i've learned this language. Have fun trying to talk german. Be proud of being to spell english perfectly.

As you're going farer and farer away from the subject and try to provocate with useless flames, you look more and more like a little pussy.

amsch

Reaction score
JohnRambo said:
You drew first blood....It is documented...
Tell me where i "drew blood" first. Or where i made fun of you're spelling or throw all these words like "mental retard", "clown" and "You dont deserve any help here..." into your face.

G

You are mental...First the last fight asked you a question and you called him a spammer...Then i tried to help you and you call me davidoff...You are trying to start trouble with people who are trying to help you...

amsch

Reaction score
JohnRambo said:
You are mental...First the last fight asked you a question and you called him a spammer...Then i tried to help you and you call me davidoff...You are trying to start trouble with people who are trying to help you...

I already explained while i had called him spammer. And btw, i called you Davidoff (didnt know it's a bad word, i thought you got used to it after everyone says you're him :innocent:) after you've done that:
This is some funny s***....

I'm the one who "drew blood" first? haha.