Anyone Tried Nanosal yet??

Redbone

Reaction score
Nanosal is said to be alcohol and PPG free and has a liposomal delivery system that ensure more Minoxidil gets into the scalp.

This product is made in europe and distributed by a British company. Any feedback on this product?

Baldning MoFo's want to know!!

Teddy150

Reaction score
Ok, I discontinued using this after a couple times. I've heard some sketchy things about this site from people on this board.

I'm sticking with normal minoxodil now.

Jacob

Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense though. Why not just use it up? I don't use minoxidil..never will...but it's the customer service that's the problem..not the products. In fact Nanosal is made by this company: http://www.salvona.com/ I'm hoping they'll be coming out with other things using that tech as well. Genistil..alcohol/pg free would be nice..not to mention the use of the nanospheres.

Teddy150

Reaction score
Jacob said:
That doesn't make any sense though. Why not just use it up? I don't use minoxidil..never will...but it's the customer service that's the problem..not the products. In fact Nanosal is made by this company: http://www.salvona.com/ I'm hoping they'll be coming out with other things using that tech as well. Genistil..alcohol/pg free would be nice..not to mention the use of the nanospheres.

Ok, I did go to the Salvona site and they do list Nanosal Minoxodil as one of their products. I guess I could try using up the whole bottle. From what I've read on this forum, the Lipoxidil site is suspect because they claim to have Nanosomes and Nanospheres as their delivery mechanisms, but those are not practical because of the cost. So people have questioned the legitimacy of it. I have been pretty happy with regular minoxodil and I am hesitant to swap it out for this.

I bought this stuff in a moment of weakness... sigh... I am actually fairly happy with my regimine over the last 2-3 months so I am hesitant to add this in.

Jacob

Reaction score
But yet there are plenty of ppl saying Lipoxidil charges too much :roll:

There's that new Spectral DNC product..uses nanosomes(at least for the herbal ingreds) and yet I still have yet to see one person comment that the product must not be legit because of the cost :?

BTW..Lipoxidil does talk about Salvona and their tech and their "partnership" with them and this new minoxidil. I'm sure if they were just using Salvona's name...they'd be in trouble.