Anyone suffered shedding from Propecia alone?

Reaction score
Just curious because most of the sheds post on this site are using both minoxidil and propecia

Anyone here taking only Propecia and never take a single drop of minoxidil suffered shedding?

Thanks
MH

tony122

Reaction score

i have been wondering the same thing, as I am about to start using propecia, and will not be using anything else (for now). i would be very interested to see someone respond.

Reaction score
Re: ...

tony122 said:
i have been wondering the same thing, as I am about to start using propecia, and will not be using anything else (for now). i would be very interested to see someone respond.

I think most people start both regimen at the same name, most already have a minoxidil headstart before taking propecia

MH

Rudiratlos

Reaction score
no...
its known that minoxidil casues shedding do...
the shedding some experience wile on only propecia is unrelated..

u know the problem is there is always some body who is shedding and on propecia... that doesnt mean that its caused by it..

for that u have to look at a large group..who take Propecia.. and a group that doesnt.. if there is a significant difference than u can say yes propecia causes shediing... IT DOESNT..

FOcus on properly done scientific research,,*there is a lot)

dont focus on the horror stories

David77

Established Member
Reaction score
Finasteride can cause loss-phase hair to shed early in some persons. It is just inherent in the way such agents interact with the hair cycle and is often the first indication that treatment is working