Anyone Suffered From No Libido During Sex But Not With p**rn?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long story short, im a virgin, does anyone have any first hand experience of having a decent libido while on finasteride/dutasteride and being able to masturbate to p**rn but not being able to get it up before having sex? relationships and dating are waaaay in to the future for me, but it's something i worry about happening to me when i finally(if at all) sleep with a girl. Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on this.

El_Rizado

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can get it up during masturbation but not during the sex, the issue will be that you are aroused by p**rn, rather than sex. If it were an effect of the medication you wouldn't be able to get hard at all.

Give the p**rn a rest, or at least cut back, and try just going with what feels good for your body rather than doing the deed while watching p**rn the whole time.

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long story short, im a virgin, does anyone have any first hand experience of having a decent libido while on finasteride/dutasteride and being able to masturbate to p**rn but not being able to get it up before having sex? relationships and dating are waaaay in to the future for me, but it's something i worry about happening to me when i finally(if at all) sleep with a girl. Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on this.
Lay off the p**rn.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lay off the p**rn.

I don't watch much p**rn or masturbate often, just enough so that i know im getting decent blood flow down there since i don't get random erections anymore on dutasteride. I guess i will find out the answer to my question eventually, just hope it's not too embarrassing though.