Anyone succes with microdosing finasteride?

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

Im using big 3: finasteride/min/nizoral for a couple of time:

started nizoral 5 years ago
started minoxidil 2 years ago
started finasteride at 0.2 (1.5 year ago), than 0.25 (1 year ago) and now at 0.5mg (for 3 months now).
conclusion: No maintaining, still losing ground.

anyone succes with lower dose of finasteride?
should changes (results) after highering a finasteride-dose take as long as starting with finasteride from scratch?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
try 1mg daily. works wonders.

Devin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I researched this drug (looking at forums and data) for months before taking it. I've had great success and no sides that I'm aware of. I eased into it with about .03 mg every 5 days for a month, then .05mg every 3 days for a month and now I do .05-.1mg every 36-48 hours. Currently my hair loss has completely halted (lose maybe 10-15 a day vs 70 before) and its growing back. I'm not taking any more than .1mg as .125mg one time gave me brain fog/lower labido. I think people get wrecked on finasteride when they don't ease into it, but that's my opinion. Anyway, I thought I would share my success with Microdosing.

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you just bump a post from 11 years ago? I wonder if these fuckers are even alive still.

But thanks for the input, i'm actually looking to microdose finasteride right now as well, haha.

MicroDoser

Reaction score
I researched this drug (looking at forums and data) for months before taking it. I've had great success and no sides that I'm aware of. I eased into it with about .03 mg every 5 days for a month, then .05mg every 3 days for a month and now I do .05-.1mg every 36-48 hours. Currently my hair loss has completely halted (lose maybe 10-15 a day vs 70 before) and its growing back. I'm not taking any more than .1mg as .125mg one time gave me brain fog/lower labido. I think people get wrecked on finasteride when they don't ease into it, but that's my opinion. Anyway, I thought I would share my success with Microdosing.

How long have you been doing this for? Do you have pics?

Devin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you just bump a post from 11 years ago? I wonder if these fuckers are even alive still.

But thanks for the input, i'm actually looking to microdose finasteride right now as well, haha.

So I started in may of this year (2016) and now have upped the dose to .167 mg per day. I'm still only losing about 20 hairs per day. The only side effect is tiredness, which may be the minoxidil that I use on my temples. Idk. No brain fog though. Erections are maybe 20% less but no feeling loss or less desire with women. My libido and drive for getting laid is higher now than when I wasn't on finasteride. Hope it stays that way. I took .25 mg and it totally killed my dick for two days. So yeah be careful man.

Devin

My Regimen
Reaction score

The pic where I am in a white shirt was taken today and the other pic was taken 1.5 years ago. More coverage but I'm also using nizoral. You decide. I don't get comments about my "bald spot" anymore though

Attachments

• IMG_4723.JPG
    IMG_4723.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_4724.JPG
    IMG_4724.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 436

MicroDoser

Reaction score
The pic where I am in a white shirt was taken today and the other pic was taken 1.5 years ago. More coverage but I'm also using nizoral. You decide. I don't get comments about my "bald spot" anymore though

Very Nice results devin!
I've moved on to .16-.17 [give or take] since early august. How was your semen quality? Mine was watery initially, but it's gotten thicker as of lately. I'm still below baseline though. Did you notice a shed/were below baseline for some period?

Devin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very Nice results devin!
I've moved on to .16-.17 [give or take] since early august. How was your semen quality? Mine was watery initially, but it's gotten thicker as of lately. I'm still below baseline though. Did you notice a shed/were below baseline for some period?

So I started in may and noticed semen quality become watery in June. By September it started to thicken up and now it's about the same as it was before finasteride. But still not as thick which is to be expected. The shed kicked in around July and lasted about a month. I was losing 70 hairs per shower so started washing my hair once every 4 days. In August the shed stopped and I started losing about 30 hairs per shower and now 20.