Anyone quit using Rogaine and then regrow shedded hair?

Reaction score
I've been on the foam for 3 months as of Friday 6-27. My hair was not very bad unil I started using it. Daily for the past 10 weeks Id lose between 150-500 hairs a day. Now my hair is very thin, but the balding is still concelable. Since the shedding has not stopped, I am taking a week off of the Rogaine just to see what happens.

Is there anyone with a similar story whos hair regrew after quiting the Rogaine?

Any advice?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
football88888888 said:
I've been on the foam for 3 months as of Friday 6-27. My hair was not very bad unil I started using it. Daily for the past 10 weeks Id lose between 150-500 hairs a day. Now my hair is very thin, but the balding is still concelable. Since the shedding has not stopped, I am taking a week off of the Rogaine just to see what happens.

Is there anyone with a similar story whos hair regrew after quiting the Rogaine?

Any advice?

as a long time user of minoxidil i definitely recommend you get back on the foam and STAY on the foam.My hair shed like a bastard when i swapped the liquid for foam and it made me look noticeably thinner on top,here i am many months down the line and i continue to see improvements.

:)

T

Timi

Hans Gruber

you mean Foam better?

maybe

when i take liquid my Hairlos was bigger

Timi

T

Timi

football88888888

3Months hmmmm

can be a masiv shedd and than come the Hair back??

i see so much success Stories after the shedd

eye closed and stay on it

i hope for you

Timi