anyone on propecia and zoloft?

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i was curious if i was the only one on zoloft and propecia? i've been on propecia for about 13 months now, and for the first two weeks had pretty bad testicle ache, but that went away. about 5 days ago i started zoloft, and my ball ache has returned. i guess zoloft also has an affect on the libido too. was curious if this has happened to anyone else? hoping the ball ache will go away soon.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
While I havent been on both at the same time, I do remember Zoloft (like most antidepressants) did have a negative effect on my libido. Between the two of these,. well, dont sweat it, but do keep an eye on your equipment,. make sure it remains in working order. :tdo13:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I have been on proscar for 4.5 months. I started zoloft 7 days ago. I have not experienced any ball ache on either medication. The 1st day or 2 of zoloft I felt a little 'cloudy.' Yes zoloft can have an effect for libido for some. I think it did for me for a couple days but it is getting back to normal

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
I took zoloft in combination with propecia for three years. No sides whatsoever.

Redbone

Reaction score
I did Zoloft and Propecia for three months and no sides, though Zoloft will and did help me with Stamina a bit to much especially when I was liquored up. No problem getting it up or in for that matter, you should be fine. I was on straight Zoloft for 6 years then switched because it never really did a damn for me. One Dr I talked to Dr. Lewenberg said Zoloft promotes hairloss, but I could not find it in any journals.

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
I had most if not all of my regrowth while I was on zoloft. Dr. Lewenberg is a quack.

justasking

Established Member
Reaction score
zoloft

Lewenburg may or may not be a quack, but when I started on Zoloft is when my hairloss became very aggressive at about 18. One of the listed side effects of Zoloft is hair loss. Can't say how much it was a factor, but it probably didn't help. It messes with the hormones in a similar way to finasteride, etc.